• and more
Join our Studio!
The ballroom dance styles continue to have popularity across the world today and they are a fun way to add a touch of elegance and class to your life. If you have ever felt like you were missing out at social events or functions, watching everyone else enjoying themselves on the dance floor but unable to join in, then don’t worry because you are not alone! If you’d like to feel more graceful, smooth, passionate and confident – then ballroom dancing is for you, and we can help. We teach all the most popular Ballroom dance styles including the Tango, Foxtrot, Slow Waltz, Viennese Waltz and Argentine Tango.
How do you want to learn Ballroom Dancing?
Guide Me Every Step Of The Way
- Private dance lessons, one-on-one lessons with your own dance instructor. Detailed info here.
- Custom tailored dance program just for you
- Go at your pace of learning, 100% focus on your particular needs
- Progress and feel comfortable very quickly
- Best for people who have never danced before, or have limited dance experience
Throw Me Straight Into A Social Environment
- Group dance classes in a social atmosphere
- Set steps and patterns from a recognized ballroom dance syllabus
- Set levels and class progresses as a group
- Less personal attention but more repetition of steps
- Best for people who already have a basic dancing foundation
Yes, but can I learn to dance?
Yes! We guarantee you will be able to dance from your very first lesson with us. Our friendly and experienced instructors have a passion for teaching you the most popular Ballroom Dancing styles from absolute beginners to advanced levels – no partner required, and no previous experience necessary.
Whether you want to start a fun new hobby (as an individual or as a couple), meet new people, have a special event coming up or you just want to confidently gain new skills; we can teach you how to dance in a friendly, relaxed and social studio atmosphere. Start with your favourite Ballroom dance style or try them all! No matter your age or ability, at Steven Kelly Dance Studios (experience since 1964) we have class and lesson options to suit you. Get started today and you could be dancing tonight!
- Learn Ballroom Dancing
- Real Steps, Popular Patterns
- Professional Instructors
- Gain Confidence
- Make Friends
- Exciting Hobby
- From Beginners to Advanced
- Affordable Courses
- Adult Classes 16 years+
- No Partner Required
- Social Environment
- Get Fit & Have Fun